If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Village Hall. Hopefully the information we've provided here will help.
Important Phone Numbers
- Child Abuse - 1-800-342-3720 - To report cases of child abuse or neglect. 24 hours, Sunday - Saturday.
- Consumer Protection - 1-800-697-1220 - Information on reducing telemarketing calls and junk mail, and how to file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Board. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, weekdays.
- Veterans - 1-888-VETS NYS - Information on state and federal veterans benefits as well as county telephone numbers for assistance. 8:00 am - 12:00am weekdays
Rockland County Information
- Rockland County Website
- Flu information
- Emergency Preparedness
- Where to vote - Use this site to find your polling location
- Report a broken street light to O&R
- Town of Ramapo - Keep up-to-date on The Town of Ramapo events
- Cancellations - county-wide cancellations for schools and activities due to weather and holidays
- Ramapo Parks and Recreation - web site with posted activity and events
- Developmental Disabilities - Hudson Valley connection to services for developmental disabilities
- NAMI Rockland - National Alliance on Mental Illness - Education, Advocacy and Support
- Orange & Rockland Storm Information Center - Prepare for storms, report outages, outage maps...
- Rockland County Sharps Collection Program - Schedule for disposing of needles, syringes and lancets
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Rockland County - Stormwater Consortium
New York State Web Links
- Drug Abuse - Information about drug abuse and assistance or confidential referrals. 1-800-522-5353 8:00 am - 12:00am, weekdays
- EPIC - (Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage) - Information about the state prescription drug program for senior citizens and assistance in obtaining and filling out forms. 1-800-332-3742 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, weekdays
- Banking - Consumer complaints and information concerning state financial institutions, such as savings banks, commercial banks or credit unions. 1-800-522-3330 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, weekdays
- Tourist Information - Travel information in New York State. Tour packages, travel and ski guides. 1-800-225-5697 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Senior Citizens - Assistance from the State Office for the Aging for senior citizens with any problem. 1-800-342-9871 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, weekdays
- Public Service Commission Helpline - For question about service. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, weekdays.
- Taxpayer Assistance - Assistance to taxpayers on questions about state tax, including information on goods that are subject to sales tax. 1-800-CALL TAX 8:30 am - 4:30 pm weekdays.
- Insurance - Assistance from the State Insurance Department on all types of insurance questions. 1-800-342-3736 9:00am - 5:00pm, weekday
- General Services Administration - Consumer Action Handbook - Everyday guide to being a smart shopper.