The Village of Wesley Hills was incorporated in 1982 when residents worked to form an independent governing body which would rein in over-development and better control the future of their neighborhood.
The Village covers an area of approximately 3.4 square miles and is mostly zoned for single family residences with a small commercial area in the center of the Village. There are 1,687 tax parcels in the Village and our population is approximately 6,000 people.
Village attractions include The Antrim Playhouse (a community theater group), Greg Sikorsky Children's Park (located on Lime Kiln Road) and Willow Tree Park, which has a stocked pond for fishing, nature area, walking and jogging path (located on Willow Tree Road).
We take our name from the Wesley Chapel which was built in 1829 and is one of Rockland County's earliest churches. It still stands today, not far from the junction of Spook Rock Road and Route 202.